Getbusi is excited to provide you with the very best of today's technology in
web access management, full of intelligent and well-designed features. We have
designed our product with our end-users in mind, striving to make it intuitive
and easy-to-use while also flexible. In our efforts to constantly improve our
product, we welcome feedback from our customers. If you would like to provide us
with suggestions or feature requests, please don't hesitate to submit them to
our support portal.
As you know, the internet is a vital resource for all organisations. Like any
resource, it needs careful management, especially in today's online environment.
Organisations are faced with a number of issues when providing internet access,
including cost, productivity, bandwidth limitations, and legal duty of care.
Many organisations declare an Acceptable Use Policy without an effective means
of implementation. LiveStream 5 solves this problem by providing a
cost-effective, easy-to-use, and reliable web access management solution.
LiveStream 5 affords organisations the ability to enforce their internet usage
policies, while reducing the real costs of providing internet access. LiveStream
5 provides a comprehensive set of features within a single, elegant,
browser-based interface that can be easily administered by anyone who is
responsible for an organisation's internet access management.
The key benefits of LiveStream 5 include:
- A browser-based interface that can be managed by non-technical staff.
- Transparent proxying for bring-your-own-device (BYOD) networks.
- Category filtering to block access to undesirable sites through seamless upstream website classification separated into over 50 categories.
- Customisable allowed, denied, expression-based and file-type filters.
- Enforcement of popular search engine safe modes.
- Enforcement of YouTube for Schools.
- Download quotas aggregated on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Customisable cost assignment to download usage as well as a ticketing subsystem allowing users to purchase additional access.
- Customisable unmetered content for each policy.
- Maximum file size to limit the maximum size of an individual downloaded file.
- Bandwidth-throttling to control an individual's, or group of individuals' bandwidth usage.
- Customisable sets of access rules for groups and individuals.
- Time-based policies to allow different access restrictions based on the day-of-week and time-of-day.
- Easy implementation into your existing IT infrastructure with seamless integration with your existing authentication and security infrastructure.
- Enterprise reliability based on the Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 6 platform.
- Full disaster recovery features.
- Overview and Summary Reports for reviewing status and general usage of users.
- Forensic Reports for drilling down into specific requests by users or from devices.
- A focus on quality service and support.