Providing tools and processes to business owners, we develop mobile-first customer experiences on the web, digital strategy, and e-commerce management tailored for the unique characteristics of your business.
Every business has a website but not every business has a website team dedicated to managing the skills and technology required to keep it relevant.
From simple sites like this one, to complicated online systems, we can help.
Keeping it simple
We offer a range of services to meet your needs:
- Analyse — Report on your existing site against business goals.
- Proof-reading — Copy-editing that won't leave an embarassing mark on your reputation.
- Forms — Contact and booking forms that your customers will feel positively productive when filling out.
- CMS — We provide fully supported content management systems that won't leave anyone in the dark.
- E-commerce — Systems and platforms to sell online under your own name.
Integrate your website with any number of online services and data providers:
- CRM — Customer relationship management, logins and portals.
- Marketplaces — Take e-commerce further. We'll help your products get in front of established audiences with existing distribution channels.
- Data migration — Imagine your customer's delight seeing not only your fancy brand new website, but all the information just where and how they remember it.
- Power-up — Increase your customer's potential by setting up new services to integrate with your existing site.
A Moment of Tea began as a mobile business doing tea workshops but then decided it was time to set up a permanent venue in Salamanca, Hobart. The next frontier was online—that's where we come in.
We worked with owner Joanne Gao to create a website and online store to serve customers in their journey with Chinese Tea. Visitors can find information on visiting the tea bar, experiencing a workshop, as well as buy tea products online. Customers are also rewarded for repeat purchases via the new loyalty system.